Are you just getting started with Google Data Studio? Or has somebody suggested that you begin using it, but you’re not sure what it is?
Basically, Google Data Studio is a data visualization and reporting tool that lets you easily create beautiful and useful dashboards.
There are plenty of reasons you should be using it, including:
- Access unlimited widget options.
- Pull data from multiple sources.
- Share Data Studio reports easily.
- Create easy-to-read reports for everyone.
- Get dynamic reporting.
- Build interactive experiences.
- Use free Data Studio templates.
- Learn with free Google Data Studio tutorials.
When you finally begin using Google Data Studio, you might not be sure what you should do. You won’t be finding any instructions on what to do, but that’s ok, because there are places you can find a template to get you started. But if you want to find some elements to include in your PPC dashboards and reports, Amy Hebdon has made a list of 5 things you’ll want to include, giving you and the insights you need to make good decisions as to what you should do next.
Check out Amy’s post over at Search Engine Land to help you get started!