In January of 2020, Google announced that it was going to eliminate third-party cookies from Chrome by 2022. The company promised that they’d use those two years to come up with a more private alternative that users and advertisers would be happy with.
In the following video, John Lincoln, CEO of Ignite Visibility discusses how removing third-party cookies will impact the future of digital marketing. He’ll show you some actionable strategies and insightful techniques that will help prepare you for 2022 and win in a cookieless world!
In this video, John will cover:
- Third Party Cookies: what are they and why are browsers like Google Chrome removing them?
- Laws and Updates on Cookie Tracking and Removal
- Different Companies Approaches to Dealing with the Transition
- The Future of Marketing Without Third-Party Cookies
- Actionable Ways to Address a Cookieless Web 6. A Third-Party Cookieless Web Checklist
- The Future of Digital Marketing (2022 and Beyond)