In this video, you’ll learn how to start and validate a link building campaign fast using a “blitz list.”
The blitz list serves two purposes:
- It saves you a lot of time from finding emails manually.
- It will help you validate your outreach pitch and decide if it’s worth continuing with the campaign.
There are multiple ways you ca create a blitz list, including,
- Using Google Sheets and validating emails using Hunter and Neverbounce
- Creating your own custom-coded program
- Using Google Sheets with a no-code tool like Zapier
This Ahrefs video will show you more about each of the above methods and choose the one which suits your needs the most.