It seems that Twitter is dead set on making podcasts a larger part of their social media platform, in the form of a dedicated tab.
The app researcher, Alessando Paluzzi, posted the above screenshot, and as you can see, Twitter is testing a new podasts section in the sidebar.
Jane Manchun Wong has even found another example of an another part of Twitter’s podcast experiment – a podcasts button in the lower navigation panel.
Since podcasts can be delivered and listened to digitally, people, and even businesses, don’t have to worry about any costs associated with other forms of communications, especially physical ones like postage, printing and paper. Podcasts can even reduce the costs of e-mail storage and are easy to archive.
Here are a number of reasons your business may want to consider launching a podcast:
- Your prospects are listening.
- Reach more qualified prospects.
- Attract high-quality customers and clients.
- Fits into a busy schedule.
- No need to break your marketing budget.
- Podcasting can be lucrative.
- It’s fun.
- Build a personal connection. It’s different building a connection through written content than visual or audio.
- It’s convenient.
- It’s easy to get started.
- It’s an alternative to video.
- Increase traffic generation.
- Improve conversion.
- They’re highly engaging.
- Build more brand authority.
Source – Social Media Today